Sign in to follow this  
Zaireguy

For those running frag tanks

What maker are you all using for frag tanks.i would like to tie one into my system.

I seen at one time a nice one with over flow and return brand new it was under 300 but for the life of me i cant remember who made it

My wife got me a single led light to hang over it :)

Just need the tank now

Are they plumbed into the main tank?     I guess I like the idea of it, but I would have to put mine down by the sump.

I saw a few nice ones for sale before.    Unless there are “features” I’m not aware of that are available.....  It probably just comes down to what size you want

1 hour ago, Zaireguy said:

What maker are you all using for frag tanks.i would like to tie one into my system.

I seen at one time a nice one with over flow and return brand new it was under 300 but for the life of me i cant remember who made it

My wife got me a single led light to hang over it :)

Just need the tank now

Deep blue professional had some nice low boy and shallow RR frag tanks. However they just went out of business, but you can still find the tanks floating around. BUT... there is another manufacturer that is the same tanks just under a different brand name. I can't remember what it is though.