On 6/11/2019 at 6:35 AM, Muttley000 said:

@Robert @ MD @MarineDepot

I am looking for 4 of these before I leave for vacation in a couple weeks. I see you are out of stock but I much prefer to buy from you guys. Can you give me any indication when they will be back in stock?

Hi Muttley, 

I took a look and we currently have plenty of the feeders back in stock in our east coast warehouse.  Let me know if you have any other questions about them!

-Steven

2 minutes ago, MarineDepot said:

Hi Muttley, 

I took a look and we currently have plenty of the feeders back in stock in our east coast warehouse.  Let me know if you have any other questions about them!

-Steven

Thank you Steven (and welcome to our forum!) Care to recommend a favorite pellet food to run in them?

16 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Thank you Steven (and welcome to our forum!) Care to recommend a favorite pellet food to run in them?

New Life Spectrum 1mm pellets is one of our go tos around here and is great for feeding a variety of fish.  Its a drier pellet too which tends to work better with auto feeders and keeps them from getting gunked up.  I checked in with one of our other staffers and he said he's having a fair amount of success with the Nyos Wild Goji fish food as well.  Hope that helps.

-Steven

5 hours ago, MarineDepot said:

Hi Muttley, 

-Steven

Welcome Steven! We are the best forum out there just so you know. :D 

8 hours ago, Jesse said:

I'm starting to think @Muttley000 is feeding his kids with these things.

Not a bad idea lol

8 hours ago, Fishoutofwater said:

I’m thinking he’s using them For his pills. Easier than one of those pill cases. 

Sorry bud, I ran out of reactions to give for the day, but this did make me laugh!  

Just have 5 separate tanks to feed for 10 days!  I picked up one at the expo.  It's loud but I like it!

14 hours ago, MarineDepot said:

New Life Spectrum 1mm pellets is one of our go tos around here and is great for feeding a variety of fish.  Its a drier pellet too which tends to work better with auto feeders and keeps them from getting gunked up.  I checked in with one of our other staffers and he said he's having a fair amount of success with the Nyos Wild Goji fish food as well.  Hope that helps.

-Steven

Thanks, I was checking out that food, I'll think I'll give it a try.  I started a thread on the Neptune forums but maybe you know.  There is a power port on the AFS but I haven't found a power supply offered.  Since I am adding so many and they run off aquabus power I would like to plug them in conventially.  Can you direct me to a suitable power source?

5 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Not a bad idea lol

Sorry bud, I ran out of reactions to give for the day, but this did make me laugh!  

Just have 5 separate tanks to feed for 10 days!  I picked up one at the expo.  It's loud but I like it!

Thanks, I was checking out that food, I'll think I'll give it a try.  I started a thread on the Neptune forums but maybe you know.  There is a power port on the AFS but I haven't found a power supply offered.  Since I am adding so many and they run off aquabus power I would like to plug them in conventially.  Can you direct me to a suitable power source?

I looked into it and found an old thread where Terence talked about this a bit.  You would need to daisy chain the feeders as they will only work when connected to the Neptune, but it sounds like running only four would be fine off the Aquabus power.  In terms of the separate power supply, I'm not too sure, but Neptune should definitely be able to help you there.

-Steven