Is this guy safe for my little reef?

surjer

17 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

I have a torch in my 16 gallon, and it was in a 3 gallon prior to that. So yes it can be done. As mentioned previously it will sting surrounding corals, so careful planning is needed. 

I ordered both the frogspawn and the torch. lol...  I have a whole side of the tank that I have no coral on yet so they will occupy that half of the tank. Hopefully it is enough space. If they turn out to be a problem then I will have my 1st candidate for DBTC.

1 minute ago, surjer said:

I ordered both the frogspawn and the torch. lol...  I have a whole side of the tank that I have no coral on yet so they will occupy that half of the tank. Hopefully it is enough space. If they turn out to be a problem then I will have my 1st candidate for DBTC.

Sounds good. Just don't put the frogspawn too close to the torch

It said they will ship Monday and be here Tuesday. I got free shipping and 15% off with the discount code. So I added in a Royal Gramma as I think that will be my final fish to add.  I'm pretty excited to see how this goes, I have never ordered livestock online before.