Jesse

Lets see those sumps

I was a little concerned at 1st due to the cost of each roll. Surprisingly it hasn't been that bad. It is very similar to running filter socks without having to change them out. Rolls are lasting 6 to 8 weeks depending on how much I feed. I haven't had any issues .

I have plenty of room in the basement directly below my DT for a sump so I take full advantage.  Mostly DIY stuff and things pieced together for mine but its doing the trick and is minimal maintenance...for the most part.

35917BE1-AF46-4AEE-ACB3-DF870F439CEF.thumb.jpeg.35b017bd498625905e6a205513fed9a0.jpeg

125 gallon in the basement tied into 150 gallon and 180 gallon displays. 1st chamber skimmer bio pellet reactor and socks on drains then chaeto chamber then return with fuge after that with carbon reactor and ato reservoir on the end. Everything runs off a single return pump b7ba7f194c7a6abf7aaef88cd05b8c3a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

A Reeflo Suntail Gold. its a beast. I have probably 30' head pressure total and still have gate valves on the returns to tune it down. Too bad it has been discontinued.

2 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

@Nisstech What are you running for a return pump on the system?