NBurg

FS: 4 head green with purple tip indo torch

Fragged this, there is still a little bit of tissue connecting all 4 heads so I wanted to see if someone wanted all 4 together before splitting into singles. Indo neon green with purple tips torch. 
Still unmounted, in case I split them up. Pic is actual frag. I'm still trying to learn how to use my DSLR, so pics are not super clear. I will try and get some better pics, but the green on this is really neon, pretty much the same color as my kryptonite candy canes. 

Price is $260 in Dublin, OH.

Frag.thumb.jpg.d55699644986c2db433ebece41a54d87.jpg

I don’t think that’s an Indo my friend. Looks like the normal Ausie Green and purple Tip. Indos have very thin thentacles and the tentacles themselves are usually two colors with with a different colored Tip. 

Edited by Luke Schnabel

How can you tell the difference? I have already read aussies have shorter stubbier tentacles with large heads vs info being longer tentacles and smaller heads. 

On 7/29/2019 at 9:21 AM, NBurg said:

How can you tell the difference? I have already read aussies have shorter stubbier tentacles with large heads vs info being longer tentacles and smaller heads. 

Agreed. It does look like and indo to me. 

I know the gold is indo for a fact, it’s compleatly different from the other two in the picture. Tentacles are much larger, multi-color smaller tips. Tentacles fall over like a willow tree when flow shuts off. 

17FC39A8-BC72-403F-B54E-A8C5830A4910.jpeg