Tour of LiveAquaria

Jesse

The Best Tour of LiveAquaria You’ll Ever See

thumb-liveaquaria-2b.jpg

Over the last decade LiveAquaria has cemented its place among the elite aquarium businesses that have helped to shaped the saltwater aquarium hobby. Both in America and across the world, legions of saltwater aquarists have waited with baited breath for the posting of fresh new corals, fish and invertebrates to the Diver’s Den. 

As familiar as the website is to so many reef builders, the inner workings of what makes this virtual store possible is not nearly as easy to picture or summarize. Despite having visited the LiveAquaria facility in Rhinelander many times, and having done videos on location, the video premiering this Friday morning is unlike any other we have seen of this truly world class facility. 

When developing our very own Reef Builders Studio we definitely borrowed some of the commercial scale ideas that are in use at LiveAquaria. Frontman Kevin Kohen was in rare form for this completely unscripted video where we basically follow him around through some of the different sections and subsystems of this productive retail aquarium machine. 

But what is most surprising to the uninitiated is just how many displays and specialty tanks are at LiveAquaria, and showing these off is the primary focus of our walkthrough of LiveAquaria. As always there’s lots of interesting tidbits of information for the attentive aquarist and we have the sincere honor of capping this video with the mother of all rare, exotic and holy grail fishes, the Peppermint Angelfish. 

We want to extend a giant clam thank you to LiveAquaria and Kevin Kohen for inviting us to visit the facility in Rhinelander. We hope that all amateur and professional aquarists alike will enjoy this video and appreciate how much work goes into not only making and running a top of the line facility like LiveAquaria. 

https://reefbuilders.com/2019/06/21/the-best-tour-of-liveaquaria-youll-ever-see/

just ordered from there;

good prices fish came in looking nice: powder blue tang, powder brown tang , yellow tang, fairy wrasse and a goby.  Coral (button) had a tear in it and sent an email and they refunded my money in 10  minutes.  1 of 3 emerald crabs came in dead and they credited it very quickly.  got a bunch of snails and crabs too.  everything is doing well and all fish are in quarantine. 

4 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Good to hear.  It's so hard for me to get to a decent LFS that actually has things in stock. I've never pulled the trigger with fish but I feel like I will soon!

Aquarium World in Toledo has an insane amount of fish in right now. Ive never seen so many fish lol-