60 gallon cube system

Acheek

Looking to get out or downsize.  60 gallon Deep blue with corner overflow. Been up and running about 2 years. I dont  have time to give it the attention it deserves. Black box light. Wooden stand. Jeabo dcp-8000 pump. Hydro wave makers. 5 gallon return tank and 5 gallon refugium. 2  150 watt heaters. Sc protein skimmer. 5 stage RO/DI that will need new filters. TDS Meter. 40lbs crushed coral and sand mixed. 60-70lbs live rock. Live stock. Coral beauty, Cinamon Clown, Dart fish, Skunk Cleaner shrimp, Yellow watchman and Candy cane pistol, Strawberry conch and various hermit crabs and snails. One of the live rocks has a small group of zoa's growing on it. Also have a mushroom and a basebal sized piece of rock with GSP that is not coming out right this minute. Hydrometer and test kits also. Would like to keep as a whole package.  I believe $700 is a fair deal. Will get some pictures tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Acheek said:

Trying to keep all together for right now.  And dont know what type dont believe anything special was a hitchiker on the GSP

if i may recommend, you will probably have more luck selling the livestock first. Most people want to put their own fish in a tank....plus you would make a little more money that way anyways

1 hour ago, Travis said:

If you sell the live stock I'd be interested in the tank setup! And if your thinking about down sizing I have a 32gal bio cube I would be upgrading from. I could do the tank and some cash if you are interested in it.

Where are you located. This sounds interesting. What is in the Biocube now?

My current live stock would not go with the tank however I do have several corals I could frag for you. I have a custom Bosnia reef scape by west mariculture that I could include along with a few filtration upgrades that I havent put in the tank yet that include a small skimmer and a new media basket that should make it possible to use the skimmer. The current one in the tank is too big to fit the skimmer. I also have the wave pump with controller I can't remember the brand and size rn. I can post pictures of everything if your interested in it. Located in Toledo, will be moving to Oregon soon tho.

On 6/26/2019 at 2:23 PM, Travis said:

My current live stock would not go with the tank however I do have several corals I could frag for you. I have a custom Bosnia reef scape by west mariculture that I could include along with a few filtration upgrades that I havent put in the tank yet that include a small skimmer and a new media basket that should make it possible to use the skimmer. The current one in the tank is too big to fit the skimmer. I also have the wave pump with controller I can't remember the brand and size rn. I can post pictures of everything if your interested in it. Located in Toledo, will be moving to Oregon soon tho.

I will let you know if I get rid of live stock. Gonna go with a 10 or 15 gallon tank and keep some of the fish.