Website up and Running

Hello all!

I would greatly appreciate it if you would check out RRA's new website. If you sign up for an account, select Buckeye Reef Member for 15 percent off! We would love to have you and hope you stop by and check us out. We ship as well! Don't forget your copepods and dry goods as well!

www.responsiblereefaquaculture.com 

1 minute ago, Muttley000 said:

HI Dustin!  I couldn't see an option to mark my account that way.  I'm still unable to add the frag plugs to my order, do you know when they will be back?  I'll decide if I want to wait or go ahead with my pod order at that point.

Hey Matt, I just added you to the Buckeye Reef Group. Let me add them really quick, which plugs where you wanting?

2 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

The regular ceramic ones.  I'm in vacation so I can't order till Friday unless you can note not to ship until Monday.

Ok i'm updating that right now. That works perfectly, as I can get them in in that time frame.  And 100 percent I can have it held until monday. Place the order when you are ready and Ill make sure its ready to go monday!

Hi Dustin! Nice store you have started there. The Buckeye reef account setup went smoothly for me.

Couple quick comments though:

1. The corals all look sideways. seems like they should be rotated clockwise 90 degrees. Minor thing really.

2. The food only goes into the cart in 32 oz increments (8x 4oz and 4x 8oz). Also not clear on the format of the food (pellets, flakes, powder, etc.), though I see from a post on here that it's a frozen food (kinda important thing to know with online orders). I would be very interested in giving it a try, but not sure I'd want to commit to 2lbs right off the bat. Higher resolution pics or a text ingredient list would be great too.

I'm a little far for frequent shopping, but pass through Cincy pretty often visiting family so I'll definitely be checking back in. One thing that would be helpful for people like me that are occasionally allergic to shipping when local pickup will do is some sort of typical pickup hours. I see you have hours listed on Facebook, but I would usually go to a store's website for that kind of information.

10 minutes ago, gt44ever said:

Hi Dustin! Nice store you have started there. The Buckeye reef account setup went smoothly for me.

1. The corals all look sideways. seems like they should be rotated clockwise 90 degrees. Minor thing really.

2. The food only goes into the cart in 32 oz increments (8x 4oz and 4x 8oz). Also not clear on the format of the food (pellets, flakes, powder, etc.), though I see from a post on here that it's a frozen food (kinda important thing to know with online orders). I would be very interested in giving it a try, but not sure I'd want to commit to 2lbs right off the bat. Higher resolution pics or a text ingredient list would be great too.

I'm a little far for frequent shopping, but pass through Cincy pretty often visiting family so I'll definitely be checking back in. One thing that would be helpful for people like me that are occasionally allergic to shipping when local pickup will do is some sort of typical pickup hours. I see you have hours listed on Facebook, but I would usually go to a store's website for that kind of information.

I greatly appreciate the feed back! I just went in and fixed the quantity requirement.   There should be an option on checkout for “local pickup”. Then I would call you and figure out what day and time works for you. The sideways pictures are frequent problems that I don’t see on my side, so I appreciate that, I’ll fix that later tonight when I get home. As for the food, I will be doing some updates tonight as well regarding quality and actual pictures of the food itself. I usually have to do a 25 dollar dry ice fee for shipping food but since you are local, I’ll make that an option on the product page for local pick up. I greatly appreciate your feedback and I look forward to doing business with you. I couldn’t do it without the support of my awesome community!

1 hour ago, gt44ever said:

Welcome to the forum!  Great Feedback!

2 hours ago, gt44ever said:

Everything should be fixed besides the pictures. It's a problem with 3D Cart and Iphones that it will rotate the image no matter what you do. So it looks like until I get a good DSLR the images are gonna keep rotating themselves. I will keep looking for a solution in the meantime.