SPS ID

Muttley000

So several years ago I got this from @Dr.Fraggenstien at the Old School Swap we did at Labos Aquatics. It was the first time I met Andy and when we were finishing up Steve gave me a bag of food and Andy gave me this frag.  It was browned out for a couple years but started to color up under my radions several months ago. When I acid dipped my rock I broke it getting it off because it had encrusted around the base so now I have two pieces.  Anyone have a clue what it could be?  I know my pics aren’t the best, I’ll keep trying for better ones!

E76C4C13-08E3-4663-B834-70F2C29CC420.jpeg

230E6E31-CEBC-4C50-A870-4A48001D3FE1.jpeg

2 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

You got me my man. Looks like it could be Muttley's Spectacular Pancake Sensation (SPS). 

Lol. Maybe I’ll cut one of them up for a little grow out challenge when I can get a few more frags out of is so some people can get a first hand look!

On 8/3/2019 at 11:04 PM, Muttley000 said:

Here is what seems like a true to life pic. New base growth is bright green as well as growth on ends and polyps. Some light blue around the ends of stems too.  Much of field still brown even thought the rest has greened up

380D27B8-044E-4D56-A163-CA26D6C838D7.jpeg

Ok, i did not know this one off the top of my head but after some digging, it looks very close to a purple dragon eyes acro

• 1 month later...