I want more fish!!!

surjer

6 hours ago, surjer said:

What about a nem for the clowns? 6 months into this tank and getting antsy lol

Given the time gone by and the corals doing well I would expect you would have great odds of being successful there.  Sometimes clowns are hard to get into them though, so possibly a whole new patience game there!

14 hours ago, surjer said:

What else can I add? I have 2 clowns and a royal gramma. 2 snails and 2 hermits.

79D9DE6E-9091-4C0B-8A76-7D20991BD25A.jpeg

if you were going to add a fish i would do a yasha goby or a red banded. Something that stays very small. Also i second the anemone! Since you likely wont have room for two nems, you have to get a sweet one!

Just now, surjer said:

OMG https://www.tidalgardens.com/rainbow-bubble-tip-anemone.html

That is pricey.. haha, welcome to the hobby right? lol

lol, if you are willing to wait @Muttley000 has these on DBTC i have one as well. if it splits i will let your know, mine has grown pretty fast. Are you looking for something for your clowns or just an anemone?

50 minutes ago, euphylin me said:

lol, if you are willing to wait @Muttley000 has these on DBTC i have one as well. if it splits i will let your know, mine has grown pretty fast. Are you looking for something for your clowns or just an anemone?

Something pretty to add to the tank really. The clowns seem pretty happy by the return pump. haha.. I mean, it would be really neat to have them host an anemone but i would rather having something colourful to look at if that is the sacrifice.

1 minute ago, surjer said:

Something pretty to add to the tank really. The clowns seem pretty happy by the return pump. haha.. I mean, it would be really neat to have them host an anemone but i would rather having something colourful to look at if that is the sacrifice.

Saltcritters has some very cool rock flower anemones for the best prices i can find. I got two of them the last time I ordered and they are awesome!

21 hours ago, surjer said:

OMG https://www.tidalgardens.com/rainbow-bubble-tip-anemone.html

That is pricey.. haha, welcome to the hobby right? lol

I wouldn't spend $200 on a rainbow. You can pick them up any day for $60 or less. $200 on a black widow nem, maybe... I know the swap in Dayton is coming up in October. If you can hold out until then you might be able to find a cool nem for a decent price. 

1 hour ago, crimsonvice said:

I wouldn't spend $200 on a rainbow. You can pick them up any day for $60 or less. $200 on a black widow nem, maybe... I know the swap in Dayton is coming up in October. If you can hold out until then you might be able to find a cool nem for a decent price. 

What is this swap you speak of. I’m in Dayton fairly frequently.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jon Fishman said:

Where are you?    I could probably get rid of one of mine (make room for a different color one etc)

Can I DBTC a BTA?   haha

8521C4BF-2E5A-4B8E-9109-F5B49A1D9367.thumb.jpeg.20d30837486755401da111efc382ef19.jpeg

Hey Jon, I am located in Chillicothe Ohio. I am about 3 hours from you. Worth the drive to me tho.