Innovative Marine Fusion 20g

Craig

Two of these guys. I added Fritz Turbo start kinda pushing the limits of a fast cycle so I have saltwater on standby if I see ammonia bounce up fast. Wasn’t gonna buy fish this fast but the deal was too good with the coupon I had. 

D613049A-33DA-46BA-96E6-9EDCBFC65FC9.png

2 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

I am itching to give live aquaria a try. Maybe next time I have a day off to get them into the tank I will try something. Those look great!!

They seem okay so far. 14 day guarantee which is nice. 

Here’s a couple of updated photos. Tanks going great threw a ton of Fritz Zyme in and tank cycled in 3 days and I’ve been watching ammonia and nitrites and both stay at 0. Don’t plan on adding any other fish if any at all. Waiting for the tank to get some uglies before adding a clean up crew. So happy with this little setup it’s exactly what I wanted. 

3368C789-222D-4262-B5C7-C2E74CA2302C.jpeg

1680CBC2-30C3-481C-BB14-4E59A664ED4F.jpeg

17 minutes ago, euphylin me said:

awesome! what skimmer are you running in the back?

Nothing currently. Hoping water changes will be enough. I have a fluval sea one but I don’t think I’m going to use it. Running inTank floss holders and will throw some chemipure in the back when the tank needs it.