Club Discount Reminder

Hello Buckeye Reef!

Remember, as a member of buckeye reef,  you have a 15 percent discount on all coral and select vendor and RRA Products. We would like to get more customers around Ohio, as it is our community that makes this hobby so fun! checkout the link below and create an account under the "Buckeye Reef Member" for 15 percent off!

www.responsiblereefaquaculture.com 

On 8/15/2019 at 7:10 PM, DustingrahamRRA said:

Hello Buckeye Reef!

Remember, as a member of buckeye reef,  you have a 15 percent discount on all coral and select vendor and RRA Products. We would like to get more customers around Ohio, as it is our community that makes this hobby so fun! checkout the link below and create an account under the "Buckeye Reef Member" for 15 percent off!

www.responsiblereefaquaculture.com 

Thanks for the reminder. And thank you for the discount. I’ll be ordering myself soon. 

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Thanks for the reminder. And thank you for the discount. I’ll be ordering myself soon. 

That’s very much appreciated! All of our stuff is on there and I’m currently working on doing good Coral pics but my tank just went through a major overhaul and it’s still recovering. I’m also in the middle of setting up a new system for coral propagation, colony grow out, Annenome and mushroom propagation and trocus snail breeding so it’s all coming at once lol. Plus I’m trying to find a good livestock vendor at the moment to do inverts.