Taking a Break Selling Livestock

petr_patter

I hate to sell my fish but am ready for a break from saltwater.  I am looking to sell all of my livestock including rock and sand. I am still trying to figure out how to catch all of the fish haha.

Fish available

$200 Sohal Tang about 6" long have had for 2 years or 3 years

$100 Purple Tang about 4-5" long have had for 4 years

$50 One Spot Foxface 5" long have had for 3 years

$50 Lightning Maroon Clown fish 3"

$50 Platinum Clown and Snowflake Clown 2" buddy's and must go together

Contact me if you are interested or have any questions. 

I am very interested in your Purple Tang.    I said “no more Tangs” but awewww hell

I am currently going Fallow (as a precaution) from an unknown bacterial death of a fish almost 3 months ago.   Other fish that were with it all doing fine (and recently rehomed)  but I would hate to take the chance.  

I may be interested in other fish/rock you have too!    Would you meet somewhere on a day I take my kids to Cedar Point?   Is that close to you?

Edit.    Interesting in pair of clowns!

Is the Maroon in the same tank?   How long have all/some clowns been together?

Edited by Jon Fishman

52 minutes ago, Jon Fishman said:

I am very interested in your Purple Tang.    I said “no more Tangs” but awewww hell

I am currently going Fallow (as a precaution) from an unknown bacterial death of a fish almost 3 months ago.   Other fish that were with it all doing fine (and recently rehomed)  but I would hate to take the chance.  

I may be interested in other fish/rock you have too!    Would you meet somewhere on a day I take my kids to Cedar Point?   Is that close to you?

Edit.    Interesting in pair of clowns!

Is the Maroon in the same tank?   How long have all/some clowns been together?

Hi Jon the Purple Tang is pending. But you can be second on the list if it doesn't get sold.

Findlay OH is about an 1 1/2 hrs south west of Sandusky oh. I would like local pickup only

The Maroon is in the same tank as the other clowns. It is a 150g tank and it stays on one side and the pair of clowns stays at the other side. The Platinum and snowflake have been together for about 2-3 years.

18 minutes ago, petr_patter said:

Hi Jon the Purple Tang is pending. But you can be second on the list if it doesn't get sold.

Findlay OH is about an 1 1/2 hrs south west of Sandusky oh. I would like local pickup only

The Maroon is in the same tank as the other clowns. It is a 150g tank and it stays on one side and the pair of clowns stays at the other side. The Platinum and snowflake have been together for about 2-3 years.

Sounds good.    I would drive out for the Tang + Pair, but not all that eager for just a pair of clowns......

Just let me know.

48 minutes ago, Jon Fishman said:

The conflicting info out there on tank size requirements has me baffled.    250+.  200?

The fish gets almost a foot and a half long. In my opinion anything less than a 3’ by 8’ footprint is too small. Gallonage is an incredibly misleading benchmark to me. 

Edited by Muttley000

4 hours ago, petr_patter said:

The Purple Tang is available.

Are you ready to add another fish since you had a bacterial infection?

My tank is still fallow.   I would try to find a local quarantine.    I will know in a couple days when I get a break from work if that’s possible....

My tank is “probably” fine.....  I just hate to chance it.

I have a tank being delivered for QT with media etc     So I have a temporary spot for him.

What is your schedule looking like?    

Edited by Jon Fishman