Wishy washed 120

Joe

1 hour ago, Jon Fishman said:

I love them.   Not sure why so many sell to “updrade” to gyres etc

I like the fact that if anything breaks, you can get replacement parts. Also like that it’s 2 less electric cords inside the tank. 

37 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Love the younger and groove on the ceiling!  I just finished installing it in the shelter house (which reminds me I ought to update that thread) and really like the look.  My wife opted for paint but that burnt look is awesome!

Thanks. I’m not sure I like the burnt look. But it makes the wife happy and I just want to get it done so I can set my tank up. Lol

5 hours ago, music said:

That ceiling is amazing.  This is going to be a beautiful room to watch an aquarium in.  And I love your water closet.  So nice to have the space to do all that wet and mesy stuff in.

Thanks. 
It gets better. Lol. The tank in going 3’ from that window on the left. And I had a drain put in right outside that window. So large water changes are going to be easier. Although I don’t think I’ll have to do many manual water changes. since I’m going to be having the GHL do auto water changes of a gallon or so a day. Haven’t decided on how much yet really. 

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Thanks. 
It gets better. Lol. The tank in going 3’ from that window on the left. And I had a drain put in right outside that window. So large water changes are going to be easier. Although I don’t think I’ll have to do many manual water changes. since I’m going to be having the GHL do auto water changes of a gallon or so a day. Haven’t decided on how much yet really. 

That is fantastic.  I love a fish room and a fish closet is just as cool.

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Joe said:

One step closer. The ceiling is done. Walls are up and painted. Contractor will be here turesday morning to start tearing up and leveling the floor. The teak floor should be down by the end of the week. 

B9542858-82A4-48AC-B993-8BBC1B82B972.jpeg

That looks a lot different than when I last saw it!  Nice job on that ceiling!