Joe

Wishy washed 120

It’s all down. Not completely happy with the way it turned out. But I’m not going to hire someone else to fix it. I’ll run with it. Floor is still 1/4” off level. I’ll have to compensate for that some how. 

823F0354-27A3-4A55-9B2E-87438F3EBEBD.jpeg

10 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

Looks amazing! Not happy just because of the leveling? 

And there were some dings and scratches that could have been avoided. But I’m just happy I am one step closer to getting the tank up. 

4 hours ago, AndrewSPS said:

Looks great! Floor turned out beautiful 

Thanks. Almost done. Have to tile the fireplace trim a few more areas and make a threshold and then I can start in the tank. 

Had a setback this evening though. I wanted to return the stand and also repaint it. But when trying to remove the trim I pretty much ruined the stands integrity. I was so upset. But fortunately for me I know a great guy that’s going to help me out. Have to see what wonders he comes up with. 

2nd coat on the outside of the cabinet itself. Decided to caulk around the bottom and am going to us Hi-Gloss exterior paint on the inside. Semi-gloss exterior on the outside. 

73B875C1-A041-42EF-8493-6612274435C7.jpeg

02790E6A-1AA7-4A1F-A3EB-3945B1BCB5ED.jpeg

3 minutes ago, AndrewSPS said:

Smart choice caulking! I did mine as well to better seal it up in case of any spills. Stand looks great! 

Thank you.