SOLD

Fisher

Great question!

I do have the original skimmer, the original pump, and the original light, and all three will go with this. 

I believe I also have the original glass lid which was just a thin pane, but I had bought some Innovative Marine tank clips and a netting kit and made a screen lid for it as the glass lid cooked the tank a bit too much, and this will be going with it too.

The only real difference I had made was the original output was this terribly cheap slip fit plastic nozzle that never stayed stuck together so I tossed that and put a thread/thread bulkhead on it with I think a 1/2” loc line adapter and a 1/2” threaded elbow.

Photo Album:

https://imgur.com/a/nuCdB0m

Tank, Stand with shelf, Leveling mat, Mesh lid w/ clips, skimmer, return pump, loc-line adapter, media baskets, and a little DIY filter sock holder.  It originally just had a sponge, and the socks were made following this https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/diy-filter-socks.162584/ but with a smaller diameter as it does NOT fit a 4" filter sock.

Edited by bpipher

4 minutes ago, bpipher said:

I hate AIO's in general.  I had all the little fluval ones, freshwater too, and I just grew to really hate dealing with them.

I've been selling them off, along with a few bigger freshwater tanks, to go the usual drilled tank + sump route.

im about 2 hrs away from you and i hate to ask bc i dont think you would, but everything works as it should right? tank holds water, pump, etc......? I hate to ask, i just dont want to drive 2 hours to be mad lol

Yeah, all the electronics work and it holds water.  No cracked glass or anything sketchy like that.  If you wanted it filled up with water to test it or anything  I could probably make a video or have it done whenever you're interested in seeing it.

Just as an FYI I have no idea how well the skimmer/light actually work on a stocked tank.  I swapped them for an ai prime and a aquamaxx hob 1.5 when I set it up.  I actually bought the setup because I liked the tank/stand and essentially replaced everything else.

I wouldn't think the led would grow SPS that great, and the skimmer is probably pretty subpar on any heavy stocking as it's not all that big.

Edited by bpipher

okay i wasnt too concerned with the skimmer or lights I dont use a skimmer on nanos and i have an ocean revive thats going on in! awesome, ill see if my boss (finace) is down for it. Im crazy busy this weekend but will most likely be available next weekend. If someone snags it up before me thats ok. Ill hit you up before i plan on coming out to see if it is still available

Edited by euphylin me

• Joe locked this topic