90 Gallon Starfire SPS

AndrewSPS

8 hours ago, DustingrahamRRA said:

Thanks for the mention! Yes, if you need pods, buckeye reef members get 15 percent off our product line at www.responsiblereefaquaculture.com, just create your account under the “Buckeye Reef Member” option! 

Awesome! I’ll keep that in mind 

since I don’t have any fancy phone lens this is the best I can do a tank shot 

8B5734B3-8023-4C6D-AB25-96F0C529C876.jpeg

3 hours ago, Sevitz5 said:

Looking awesome. I’m just by Delphos 

Good to see there some other people around !  Here’s some natural sunlight pictures of my tank . Finally getting around to this control board today. The stand is being extended on the side to allow for the board to better sit as well future additions. 

Also did some 2am BRS shopping last night and picked up a WiFi dongle for the kessil lights. 

0E1B3050-B34C-4FEE-B678-1C09C3DC2B2D.jpeg

72800D6C-261A-4B29-A33B-8F62C77C1C52.jpeg

F5FF7C7F-ECCA-4BAF-8055-7386B8BB2BB4.jpeg

06ED47A3-BD52-45C0-B74F-6329CABE3300.jpeg

Edited by AndrewSPS

WiFi dongle arrived for the kessils. One downside is the apex doesn’t allow for any controlling with the 360xs so this is required for any controllability. Leaving it pretty basic except for sunrise/sunset effect. 

A backup APC will be here this week as well to connect my power bars too. This will allow the apex to send alerts if the power is ever out. The tank can run for around 30-40 minutes at full power on the apc giving me enough time to get home to get the generator running. 

B8BF1B01-C40E-493A-A470-E3873F547D19.jpeg

Thank you! It’s been a long last couple months getting everything planned and ready and it’s good to see it all come together. I have the week off work next week so i plan to get all the little things finished than such as switches for the breakout box. Also plan to order some fish to go into the QT tank. Some in mind:

1x Gem tang

2x fathead anthias 

1x royal gramma 

1x Yasha goby/ red pistol shrimp