Nickryan915

Getting out sale...KESSILS

I am getting out of the hobby due to living situations and tank crash. I have 2 a360w in like new condition they were used for less then 2 months before tank crashed and I gave up looking for $250 each, I have boxes and all paperwork. I also have 2 ocean blue a150 in good condition $100 each. Also a 160w in perfect condition $150.  Also a kessil spectral controller. And a a350w that has a couple diodes burned out but functions great still $140.

I have boxes for everything and also a few goosenecks with the 90 degree adaptors I might toss in for the right offer. 

I am in a position to sell due to buying a house and needing some cash along with most likely staying out of the hobby for a while. So make some offers folks I'm pretty open.

If photos are needed I can send some or include them in posting later on today but everything I have is in great shape and I'm super OCD about keeping them clean and dust free so all fans are regularly blown out and maintained. 

Alright guys pricing update...

A360w - $200

A350w - $100

A150 -$75

A160w - $125

Spectral controller and goosenecks make offer 

Bundles are always good too... I'm closing on a house soon anything I get rid of helps.