Crypto currency

cptnspanky

I don't know if any of you folks out there get into crypto at all, but I started dabbling a little with an app called Robinhood on my phone. For those who don't know, it allows stock buying and trading without fees for anything under $25k. It also allows for buying and selling of several crypto currencies.  So all of this has led me to discovering a new crypto that's in its beginning phase, with a lot of potential.  The app is called pi network.  As of right now they are in phase 1 of rollout and so "mining" rates are high, and as more people join accumulation rates go down.  They are scheduled to introduce phase 2 before the end of the year which will add a marketplace to buy and sell goods with the crypto

So to me this seems to be a no risk/work with potential reward.  The only thing you need to do is download, create your account, enter a referral (you have to have one to join) and then log in once every 24 hrs to continue mining. It doesn't use any data or battery life that ive been able to notice.  I honestly never really understood how all this crap works, but ive been hearing about it from several friends, and I still kick myself in the ass for not getting involved in mining bitcoin when I discovered it. 

All that said anyone else around here get into mining or follow crypto currencies?  Anyone heard of Pi Network?  And if any of you decide you wanna give it a whirl my referral is St1nkypete22, which is also my xbox live gamertag if any of you do that as well lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Pi is now in its 2nd stage, they have taken applications to set up a mining node on computer, and have some people testing out marketplace. I didnt apply for marketplace, but i did for the node. If i get selected i will gain access to marketplace as well.

If anyone is interested still you can still mine just by checking in once every 24 hours. Heres my invite code : St1nkypete22
@Jesse i had invested in bitcoin, bitcoin cash, and dogecoin, and all have me profitable right now. The bitcoin halving is about to happen and im hoping the price starts shooting up more

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Im not sure either, i have a guy from work who didnt use my link show as available to add to security circle through my contacts. But i think its using facebook for that.

Either way once you get the full bonus from security circle, you cant benefit any further from it. But theres no maximum to how many you add either.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

8768355b1cc43106b362729acf5a7837.jpg
My dust collector 10 rx 580 8g. Was making $50 day now it collects dust

No pictures but I did have 2 6 card 1080 ti rigs I mined garlicoin $50 day each for 3 weeks. Garlicoin was a meme coin from reddit was only meant to make money and nothing else

66efe77d82aa88cc52ca04aa37c0dce9.jpg
These made $350 day each, now I use them to heat my bedroom and the kids room in winter time. I look at it as 800w each I get some LTC back and I don’t have to use the supplemental heaters at 100% cost. My electric bill was $700+ a month when I had all this stuff going

I lost way more money than I made. “Pre ordering miners” then the companies not delivering on time. When the hardware did show up if I plugged it in I would mine at a loss sometimes over $100 day loss :smh:

There’s safer investments in crypto currency than the 3 main “BTC,LTC,ETH”.

I put my crypto into USDC, GUSD in a BlockFi account at 8.6% compounding interest.

I’m not responsible for any loses or am I liable for any of your personal investments <. legal mumbo jumbo don sue me>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I put $100 into Dogecoin at .02 on Thursday. I watched it go to .08 by 1130. Almost a 400% increase in my investment.  I was really tempted to cash out, but the rockets went to my head. I figured I'd hold to the morning and see where we were at. In the AM it was hovering at .05, and I sold for just over double what I out in. I took my $100 back, and bought a little more at a dip of .04. Now we are riding .03-.04. I have 125 invested, and am showing about $77. So currently at a loss of profits, but I have not lost money from my pocket. 

It was totally happenstance that I was watching this all play out.  WSB is making the market super volatile right now, and would not recommend investing anything that you are not comfortable walking away from. I spend $100 on reef stuff easy in a month, so now I just have to wait to buy the new release from TSA.

4 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

Just imagine you are paying real money for Monopoly money, and your good to go!

Lol.  I opened a robinhood account but am pretty peeved of them taking part in the lockout and forced sell or sell only of stocks.  That’s market manipulation if there ever was such thing. I opened an e-trade one and was going to transfer it over to it but it’s pretty complex in comparison to understand. I started with a relatively small amount to play with. Enough that I really don’t want to lose it, but not enough to hurt lol. If I make some $ cool.

6 minutes ago, Fishoutofwater said:

Lol.  I opened a robinhood account but am pretty peeved of them taking part in the lockout and forced sell or sell only of stocks.  That’s market manipulation if there ever was such thing. I opened an e-trade one and was going to transfer it over to it but it’s pretty complex in comparison to understand. I started with a relatively small amount to play with. Enough that I really don’t want to lose it, but not enough to hurt lol. If I make some $ cool.

The only problem with transitioning is it can take up to two weeks for funds to transfer. So now wouldn't be the time. Once this dies down, I'm out of Robinhood. They totally screwed themselves.

9 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

The only problem with transitioning is it can take up to two weeks for funds to transfer. So now wouldn't be the time. Once this dies down, I'm out of Robinhood. They totally screwed themselves.

That’s why I put some other funds in to e-trade to get the process started.  So when everything is squared I can do a swap out as the market allows. Lol.