Buckeye reef swap

ErickS

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, OneThunder said:

I'm new to the club. Where is the swap. I'm starting my tank soon. I may be ready for frags by then.

Welcome to the club!  I hope you will start a build thread and show us what you are putting together!  The swap has been in Bowling Green and Perrysburg in the past. Where are you located?  Many frags for sale at swap prices, or even free in the Don't Break the Chain program, most of the time within the group.

59 minutes ago, Sevitz5 said:

Do you guys post on here frag you will be bringing to the swap? I would like to pick up several since my tank crashed and I lost most of my colonies.

If you want to sell, post them in the for sale threads. If you want to buy, post it in the wanted threads. Put on both for pick or delivery at the 2020 Expo. 

14 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Is reef trader going to be activated for the swap this year?

Yes it should be. The biggest hold up this year seems to be the venue. Since they have not "officially" opened their doors, it's hard for us to get everything rolling. Hopefully we will have word very very soon. Sorry for the headache.