jeff70

anyone up for a meeting frag swap????

anyone up for a meeting / frag swap?? 

winter is coming and that's when we work on our tanks the most, wouldn't it be wonderful to throw back a few with good people and  trade a coral or fish?

Edited by jeff70

our last meeting was Toledo Aquarium trip and this took place this summer.  If I'm wrong anyone please correct me.  We have met at Bw's in Bowling Green and We've had a meeting at some local fish stores in the past.  If anyone knows a store that would like to have us come by post it and set it up.  

its like "Field of Dreams" ---->>>>if you build it they will come. 

let me work on this

19 hours ago, jeff70 said:

our last meeting was Toledo Aquarium trip and this took place this summer.  If I'm wrong anyone please correct me.  We have met at Bw's in Bowling Green and We've had a meeting at some local fish stores in the past.  If anyone knows a store that would like to have us come by post it and set it up.  

its like "Field of Dreams" ---->>>>if you build it they will come. 

let me work on this

Party room at BW3’s in Bowling Green is free. You simply have to book it. 

22 hours ago, AspiringLobophyllia said:

Meeting up at the Columbus or cinci swaps would be cool!

I know there are going to be a few of us that will be at the cincy swap, but that's not until January. 

Just as a side note, I hate being so far away from everyone. I mean 3 hrs isn't that far, but far enough to make it inconvenient. 

27 minutes ago, Derek said:

Hey Jeff, I've got a few frags and a coupe bigger corals if you're interested in swapping. I'm just down the road in Perrysburg.

Welcome to the forum!  Please feel free to start a thread formally introducing yourself and telling us about your system. 
P.S. we like a lot of pics!