Any hunters?

Biecacka

Wyoming deer hunting better than OHIO? Lord knows we have plenty of deer around here. I used to hunt with my dad a lot as a youngster. Then not so much. Plus I’m right handed but left eye dominant......so it takes some practice. :lol:

I have a friend who goes out towards IOWA to hunt fowl and such. 

corey 

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize, I wrote a reply back in November but must not have hit the send button. From the looks of it this year was a great year to kill a buck in Ohio. As for Wyoming, it’s blessed with lots of muledeer, whitetails, pronghorn antelope, elk and mountain lion. Oh and the lovely wolf. I love hunting the breaks and cuts looking for Muledeer. They are elusive and hard to see laying in thier beds during the day. It’s hard to beat hunting anything with the scenic BigHorn Mountains in the background. Here is my second best mulie. If you look to the top right of the photo there is a red mark on the ridge. That’s where I shot from. Look at the terrain, nothing like Ohio. A deer can walk out of sight in the folds and cuts yet still be right there . What looks flat from a distance is anything but. 

image.jpeg