Sign in to follow this  
Joe

Painting?

I was planning on getting some good semi-gloss paint and painting the stand and canopy inside and out. Any thoughts on using something different for the inside of the stand and canopy? 

Some kilz sealer or other mildew inhibiting paint. I put rustoleum paint over that. And I I used flex seal for the bottom 4”. That way any (spills) are sealed in and not trickling out.  And it is waterproof. Only thing I’ve noticed is you have to be careful with objects that can peel up any Chunks like corners of sumps lol. But can refill the holes.  

27 minutes ago, Fishoutofwater said:

I would also seriously look into doing the carpet tiles on the bottom of the stand like I did joe. Especially after putting in that nice new flooring. 

You just put carpet tiles upside down? Stuck them to the bottom of the stand? I missed that. That’s a pretty awesome idea. 

Now that I see the pic, I remember that. Great idea. And would be more consistent than little felt pads. Thank. That’s a great idea.