Pay Bills... Or Buy a Fishtank?

crimsonvice

300 gallon peninsula fish tank - $2000 (Mansfield)

image 1 of 6

condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Acrylic and glass exhibits
size / dimensions: 72x32x30

The tank dimensions are 72 long x 32 wide x 30 high. The bottom of the tankPVC. The glass is low iron star fire glass on three sides. Wave boxes and over flow are off the back of tank in an external overflow. The top urobrace is acrylic. Silicone is good on all seals on the tank. The tank is on a white steel frame enclosed with cherry veneer millwork. Total height stands at 6’.

Tank includes, steel stand, cherry veneer millwork

https://southcoast.craigslist.org/for/d/300-gallon-peninsula-fish-tank/7005408360.html

I tried that with my wife, and she said they are going to Disney, the fish tank can wait. We are moving soon and we don't even know if it will fit. 

My answer... "Oh it will fit!"

This is exactly what I have been looking for, but I just can't right now. AGE is supposed to be a outstanding builder, but I am curious about the acrylic eurobracing. How well does that adhere  to glass? 

Just now, crimsonvice said:

I tried that with my wife, and she said they are going to Disney, the fish tank can wait. We are moving soon and we don't even know if it will fit. 

My answer... "Oh it will fit!"

This is exactly what I have been looking for, but I just can't right now. AGE is supposed to be a outstanding builder, but I am curious about the acrylic eurobracing. How well does that adhere  to glass? 

Seems like they have been doing it long enough now that we would have heard of problems, but I don't think I know anyone who owns one of their tanks