Bad night!

Jon Fishman

Had a big disaster.   Woke up to find my return hose for one of the UV’s came out of the sump so the pump emptied the sump out all over my floor.    Probably 15 gallons.     I topped off what I could and put a few scoops of salt right into the sump and left for work.    It sprayed a power-strip that was off the ground but in the way of the spray I guess, and the strip was melted/burnt 

I hope my UV bulbs didn’t get fried.    I am trying to get the ATO working again, but checking on my phone I can’t tell.    I am cutting my work day short and will still be at work 8-9 hours so I am hoping for the best.

Bad day at the house!

I have a camera.   No idea how to work it......   girlfriend set it up.     I came home to mostly happy coral, all fish alive, 1.022 salinity (I usually roll with 1.025) and my ATO reservoir is awfully low.   

I added a glass top (4 2-foot sections of clear glass from HD) and bought some new powersrrips.   gonna eat and start checking to see what UV pumps etc are fried or not, bulbs, etc