• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Crazy Clowns

surjer

Silly clowns, been living in harmony for 8 months and now wanna fight. I got them when they were really small. One has always been a wee bit bigger than the other but now the bigger one is really nipping at the smaller one. Chasing him all over and he has got a hold of him pretty good. Acts like the Royal Gramma doesn't even exist but picks on little clown. I know its typical for them to get aggressive with each other til they figure out dominance but little guy shakes it like a salt shaker (sign of submission) whenever the big guy comes close. Will big guy eventually kill him?Should I try to catch small fry and give him away? I am just worried about him...

I’d leave them go for awhile. What may be happening is the big one is become the female. The other may be female already and has to change to male. All this gender domination can take some time. And at times may look worse than it really is.