Buckeye Reef Coral Expo & Swap will be on March 21, 2020

Joe

The Buckeye Reef Coral Expo & Swap will be on March 21, 2020.

Buckeye Reef Expo is the fastest growing event in Ohio and now in its 5th year. The event is hosted by Buckeye Reef Club at a brand new venue. The Holiday Inn & Suites in Perrysburg, OH. If you are a reef hobbyists in the midwest you don't want to miss this event!

When?
March 21, 2020    

Where?
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites

27355 Carronade Dr, Perrysburg, OH 43551

Admission is $5 per person (kids 12 and under are free)

12:00: Doors open to expo hall for general admission
4:30: Event Over

16 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

How soon will there be any kind of floor layout and list of who's coming?  Awesome to see this coming together!

A vendor list will be coming soon. There may not be an actual layout until last minute if at all this year. All we have is a rough dimension of the room. I am hoping to run up there and get a better idea of things before the end of the month. If that happens, I can get a layout completed by early Feb. we have several vendors that have committed already. Including some new ones. 

6 hours ago, Joe said:

A vendor list will be coming soon. There may not be an actual layout until last minute if at all this year. All we have is a rough dimension of the room. I am hoping to run up there and get a better idea of things before the end of the month. If that happens, I can get a layout completed by early Feb. we have several vendors that have committed already. Including some new ones. 

Joe I'm a bit closer if you need someone to check on the new venue at any time I'd be willing to do it, that way you dont have to make several trips.

1 hour ago, Travis said:

Joe I'm a bit closer if you need someone to check on the new venue at any time I'd be willing to do it, that way you dont have to make several trips.

Appreciate that. Jesse got me some pics. But I need specific measurements to get it wrapped up. The old venue had where all doors were and those types of thing. That’s what I need more than anything. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.buckeyereef.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12421-hotel-reservation-info-for-2020-expo/

Hotel Reservation info for 2020 Expo

Setup will be available Friday Evening

New Venue is a brand new Holiday Inn & Suites

Holiday Inn & Suites Toledo Southwest - Perrysburg
27355 Carronada Drive
Perrysburg, OH 43551

Group code is BRM for a room rate of $107

1-800-HOLIDAY

Or Follow this link to book directly

I4B6bu3.png

EVERYONE Please Remember to Mark "Going" or "Interested" on the Buckeye Reef Expo & CORAL SHOW Facebook Event Page.

It will help us get a good idea of how many people we should expect to come to the Coral Show so we can plan accordingly.

Also, Please "Share" the Event on Your Facebook Page or any Reefing Facebook Groups that you are in as it will Help Get the Word Out about this Awesome Frag Swap.

Lastly, Please "Invite" any Reefing Friends that you have on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/events/661871331286645/

Click on the Facebook Link Above for More Info.