My first Waterbox!

Nanoreef13

46 minutes ago, Nanoreef13 said:

I have a brain buster for you all. Is there a way to  “clean” my fish before I put them into the tank? I do not want to set up a qt tank but I’m not sure of a way to get around it. Is freshwater dipping still a thing? 

I guess you could try this. But I still say an actual qt is the best. 57BE1E3B-CD6E-48F7-97BB-B277F3BB67D4.thumb.jpeg.76295e88c127e4bf0d62c5bb76f06d79.jpeg

I need some advice. I have not used my Radion XR30 G4 Pros. Should I keep them OR send them back and get the G5’s? All I would have to pay is shipping. I’m conflicted because this would be my only opportunity to get the new ones but I’m very hesitant because they are so new and have not been proven yet. What do you think? 

Personally I don't see much of an advantage from have g5 over g4 but that's just my 2 cents. Plus the g4s are proven. But top each their own. The spread out leds on the g5s are nice but I haven't had a chance to see the optics in person yet where I know I love the optics of the g4s

42 minutes ago, Joe said:

How do you do it. I would be busting with all the equipment there and no tank. 

I have been keeping myself busy! I put all new flooring in the whole first floor, ran a whole new power line and 4 outlets just for the tank, replaced some of the breakers (now have 40amps just for the tank), put in my RODI unit, braced the floor under the tank ( didn’t need it but I want to make sure the tank doesn’t move or anything when the dogs and kids are running around and I’m working 10+ hour days just to keep myself busy and I still need to finalize my aquascape lol. I can’t wait till this thing gets here!! Before and after if we’re the tank is going. The gray room is what it looks like now. 

451922CD-C548-445C-9D47-27C6C161F956.jpeg

994C9876-2F07-4E17-BFC8-C986920C4432.png

27 minutes ago, Nanoreef13 said:

My tank has shipped!!!! According to their website it should be here Saturday but with the weather it might take longer. I’m still extremely excited lol I’ll post pictures when it gets in!

Great news!