2020 ReefTrader Livestock, and Equipment sales/trades

Jesse

Want to sell/trade livestock, dry stock, and equipment at the 2020 Buckeye Reef Expo but aren't a vendor? You can list anything for sale/trade on ReefTrader then bring said items to the Expo to exchange with buyer.

Make sure and click attending on the 2019 Buckeye Reef Expo at ReefTrader to stay up to date as people start to list items for sale.

https://www.reeftrader.com/swaps/96

Disclaimer:
- Tables won't be provided for ReefTrader (Tables are paid space only). The hotel has plenty of room to meetup with other traders.
- Vendors and attendees have the same opportunity to sale/trade items before the Expo.
- ReefTrader is a great tool to get hobbyists to the event to buy from Vendors.

I was in favor of using Reeftrader, however seeing how many irrelevent, garbage ads are mixed into the listings, then made to look similar to those listings, I've changed my mind. I contacted them and there is no option for a paid membership, subscription, or whatever you may call it. You simply have to live with the ads. Am I seriously the only one that has an issue with their spam? It's unfortunate because I always like to at least browse the listings, and have made many purchases through the years. Much of my equipment and even livestock has been acquired either through Reeftrader or Fragswapper. I hope in the future there is a better option.

17 minutes ago, hllywd said:

I was in favor of using Reeftrader, however seeing how many irrelevent, garbage ads are mixed into the listings, then made to look similar to those listings, I've changed my mind. I contacted them and there is no option for a paid membership, subscription, or whatever you may call it. You simply have to live with the ads. Am I seriously the only one that has an issue with their spam? It's unfortunate because I always like to at least browse the listings, and have made many purchases through the years. Much of my equipment and even livestock has been acquired either through Reeftrader or Fragswapper. I hope in the future there is a better option.

Wow, now that there are listings (thanks Andy!) the adds are horrible!  I don't remeber it being like that before.

4 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Nice pieces @crimsonvice!

I wish I had a clue what this meant lol

Ads are killed because you’re routing everything through a mystery vpn/server and you are basically a ghost. You see it but it doesn’t see you.    Think of it as literally being a fly on the wall in laymen terms. Ads are target based because of past search history not just you but everyone that looks at the site.