Ghl kh Director?

ErickS

I do have one... Actually two. Lol. I broke the top on one and bought another one to replace it. The other functions just fine, just didn't want the broken top. 

I bought the first set used and the guy didn't take care of his stuff so... I need to buy a new doser head(S). Probably won't go that route again. Anyways... When everything was working well it was spot on. You just need to make sure everything is set up exactly how it is supposed to be, or your measurements will be off. 

1 minute ago, crimsonvice said:

I do have one... Actually two. Lol. I broke the top on one and bought another one to replace it. The other functions just fine, just didn't want the broken top. 

I bought the first set used and the guy didn't take care of his stuff so... I need to buy a new doser head(S). Probably won't go that route again. Anyways... When everything was working well it was spot on. You just need to make sure everything is set up exactly how it is supposed to be, or your measurements will be off. 

I’m contemplating getting one . Definitely the doser still deciding on the director

1 minute ago, crimsonvice said:

I have had the doser 2 for years and love it. I would highly recommend it. Keep in mind the KHD uses 3 of 4 dosing heads. So if you intend to use it for dosing two part or anything requiring more than one head, you will need a second doser. 

Yea I seen that. Would definitely have a need for 2 dosers if go that route 

I’m getting one. Gonna wait to see what happens with expo. It will go with my Ion Director when it gets delivered. That’s been payed for just waiting for ship notice. I’ve got a list of Ghl items to get. Doser 2.1, power cut adapter, s,l port adapter. 

12 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

I have had the doser 2 for years and love it. I would highly recommend it. Keep in mind the KHD uses 3 of 4 dosing heads. So if you intend to use it for dosing two part or anything requiring more than one head, you will need a second doser. 

The extra dosing head will replace saltwater used during test for me. If I don’t then my auto top off will do it instead and I’ll chase salinity all the time. 

9 hours ago, Fishoutofwater said:

The extra dosing head will replace saltwater used during test for me. If I don’t then my auto top off will do it instead and I’ll chase salinity all the time.

Will you have a collection container? Or will it just go down the drain? 

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Will you have a collection container? Or will it just go down the drain? 

I don’t have a drain that close to the tank so it will have to go into a container unfortunately. But I purposely don’t have any auto water change or auto top-off refill for the sole purpose that it makes so I can’t ignore the tank so I will be able to empty it. My tank is in my basement and not in my living room. I spend a lot of time down there so it’s not that much of an issue though. 

My KHD is up a running again! I swapped the dosing heads responsible for the reagent from dosing head number 2, to number 4. I had suspected that dosing head number 2 needed to be replaced. So for the last month or two my readings have been all over the place. I hadn't had time to sit down and truly test everything, until this week. Now that I have everything switched, I am getting very consistent numbers that I have verified against my Hanna and Salifert test kits. Because I've been slacking my alk is riding right around 6.5. :wacko: I would like to be sitting around 9 dkh. Going to raise it over the next few days. 

Screenshot_20200216-014612.png