Would You Pick Either Tank?

Waffen06

So I have been looking for a used setup for a couple weeks. Thought I wanted to go with a smaller AIO but wasnt finding much and didnt want to be limited by space. Also dont want to go to big, had a 75 and it was a bit much and wife wanted to downsize. So Ive found two setups I like, would appreciate a vote on which you like plus any insights or opinions. Thanks!

Option 1: Redsea 170 34 gallon with stand and sump, less then a year old, all the base equipment plus an AI 26HD, about 20 lbs of rock, has a blood shrimp, coral beauty, reg clown, gladiator clown, yellow spotted goby. No corals or skimmer. Theres some extra stuff, power head, test equipment. Asking $500

Option 2: 60 Gallon cube, stand and sump. Kessil 360, about 70 lbs of rock, simple corals like zoas and mushrooms. Has 2 clowns, starry blenny, purple wrasse. Also has an rodi unit, skimmer, couple wavemakers, test equipment, etc. Asking $600

Option 3: keep looking