after 10 + years in reefing I am leaving still doing freshwater fish and 2 koi ponds just not reefing anymore I am asking people for a wish list kinda thing I have 12 moving boxes and 6 totes full of reefing gear so if you are looking for any thing ask here and a price you would pay for it. please don't be asking for a 400$ skimmer and offer $20 serious only please

Edited by rott

Hey bud, sorry to see you getting out of the hobby! 

I dont know what you would have in externally plumbable pumps, but im looking for something i can hard plumb with 1" pvc to mix salt,  move water from barrel to barrel, and barrel to tank.  Have a use for other smaller pumps as well.  

Maybe would consider a large uv sterilizer as well.  

Honestly i have no idea what all youve got, and where to start with prices.  Im not looking to lowball anyone, but brands and sizes matter 

Hay Mike not a problem I have a lot of pumps rio and magdrive and a uv that need a new bulb it is 40W I am still unpacking a lot of large box's and totes and hope to have a pictures and prices up in the next few days I had to move a lot of stuff home and out of storage

I have a few big tanks I am selling but have to get the fish and live rock out first

I have a 2 150 gal tanks both of them have a thumb nail size chip in the back right corner of the glass one tank came to me like that 5 years ago never had a problem with the tank.

second tank has exact same problem and it is drilled for reef ready and I am running it right now with close to 100lbs of rock in it and a few fish.

the first tank needs to have the stand repainted or stained I kept sting rays in that tank and the spit water out when they wanted attention and over the years it took the finish off the stand
if some one want it I will sell for $100

the second tank is full of fish and water so I would need to drain the tank and catch the fish $150 for it

after all the fish and stuff is gone I have a 180G reef tank a lot of the members have seen in person plus it has a custom hood from RJ's stands and hoods it is a great hood I have 3 400W day light bulbs I use 15K

here is the 180 12-11-2015.JPG

most the corals are gone this is a pic from like 2 years ago

looking for photos of 150"

6 hours ago, Goodtimes said:

Pm sent

Off topic I know but how is that set up you won coming along?

9 hours ago, rott said:

I have a 2 150 gal tanks both of them have a thumb nail size chip in the back right corner of the glass one tank came to me like that 5 years ago never had a problem with the tank.

second tank has exact same problem and it is drilled for reef ready and I am running it right now with close to 100lbs of rock in it and a few fish.

the first tank needs to have the stand repainted or stained I kept sting rays in that tank and the spit water out when they wanted attention and over the years it took the finish off the stand
if some one want it I will sell for $100

the second tank is full of fish and water so I would need to drain the tank and catch the fish $150 for it

after all the fish and stuff is gone I have a 180G reef tank a lot of the members have seen in person plus it has a custom hood from RJ's stands and hoods it is a great hood I have 3 400W day light bulbs I use 15K

here is the 180 12-11-2015.JPG

most the corals are gone this is a pic from like 2 years ago

looking for photos of 150"

I may be interested in one or both of the 150's. I'd have to do some rearranging in the basement though and sell a bunch of smaller tanks.  Are they empty and ready to go?

On 2/24/2020 at 3:58 PM, rott said:

Hay Mike not a problem I have a lot of pumps rio and magdrive and a uv that need a new bulb it is 40W I am still unpacking a lot of large box's and totes and hope to have a pictures and prices up in the next few days I had to move a lot of stuff home and out of storage

I have a few big tanks I am selling but have to get the fish and live rock out first

Interested in more info on the uv 

Hi all I am trying to get all the pics of my phone wich is not connecting to my computer and is giving me  hard time uploading I plan on having many pics of stuff this week end sorting threw so much hardware that I have is proven to be more time consuming than I thought and doing it alone takes even longer I will have stuff posted by this week end

sorry for the delay

Dale

• 8 months later...

hi all I am very sorry I just up and left but right after posting this I was hospitalized for a week and then COVID-19 came and I was not on the list of people that had to have access to my work but know I do. and if anyone is interested in buying my tanks I will be happy to sell them please email me at rott@buckeye-express.com as well as here  

I will post pics of some of the tanks tonight

Edited by rott

what size tank are you putting it on I have 2 as long as I can find all the parts for the smaller one this the big one it runs off a pan world 70R the pressure rated one this thing ran both 150's and a 180 Gal it sucked all the protein out of the tanks. The skimmer is 4 foot tall and is a mrc clone that was built when all of us (MRC and A. Calfho and some others) use to be on IRC channels back 15 years ago the smaller one I have is for 150 and down just have to make sure I have the cup I believe I do .:) not sure of the make but it was bought from fish Doc will sell the one in the pic for $150 comes with matching collection cup that is the size of one of the sections also have the reactor it has dual 6 inch diameter chambers comes with correct size pump and a 5lbs co2 tank regulator and gages dual bubble counter $200 the black 75 $100 as is does not leak or any thing I think one of the back corner fittings snapped in half so you will need to go to home depot and get a hose barb fitting to replace it it is drilled factory for overflow and return in same corner also have a Oak colored one that I drilled out for overflow and return 1 inch up and 1.5" drain I think might be a little larger if i am $100 for it also. wanted to say on both the center boards on the tank need to be reached one got kicked out while moving  and the other a student thought it would be funny till he was caught on camera doing it. nothing that cant be fixed in 5 minutes. 

skimmer.thumb.jpg.2529c8af02f2e1a9c4866aae4d90aa14.jpgreactore.thumb.jpg.bf76e6dfff9524df9ec49409276fa562.jpg

black75.jpg

oak75.jpg

Edited by rott

hi all here is some more pics of the tanks I am selling the first one is 150Gal I want $100 for it stand needs some love and the tank just needs cleaning with warm water to get the salt out

the second tank is still running with a few fish in it couple Sargent majors in it and a couple angels nothing fancy  coral beauty and half and half a scopas tang maybe one or 2 more fish and a lot of rock that has been in that tank for over 5 years it has ben torn down and moved in that time. and reassembled so the rock has been moved around in that tank a few times $150 for the tank and stand $200 for all the rock and fish. the hood is free if you want it (NO LIGHTS with IT).

Also have a bow front tank it is sitting next to the 180Gal for scale not sure of the size but it is on the larger side housed my mantis in it for a few years it is drilled on the back ready to go have to empty it first not a lot in it has a deep sand bed and could use a cleaning $50 or so 

55 on top and 90 on bottom used to mix salt on top and sump on the bottom I think the 55 gallon tank the plastic piece is cracked and it is drilled on the right hand side where the 2 pipes enter $50 for both and the stand has surface rust can not go till tanks are gone

and some pics of the skimmer and how big it is I also have the top piece that goes around a 150 or a 180 fits both I think $40 that is supper cheap for it

also have a sump that was used on the black 75 $20 free with black tank also have deep sand bed and secondary sump I used for years worked great for housing copepod's and detritivores sand bed was a great home to plants also    

last pic is of 3 new 400W XM bulbs 15,000K great bulbs with great looking blue tint $30 each  and small skimmer on top Just have to get a pic with collection cup I am a little slow at getting pics for this stuff as none of it is at my home all in my office. I 

I also am selling my 180 it is in perfect shape is factory drilled in back left corner and has a few small corals left and a large sail fin tang and a full size adult purple tang from the red sea really nice fish both of them a couple damsels and female cinnamon clown mate her with a male she will give you all the small ones you want. a green serpent star  about 200lbs of live rock all kinds hood is wired for 3 halides and is custom made by RJ  Stands has to openings on front then half the hood also lays back on its self for easy opening $500 tank also needs a good wipe down and a little cleaning I did not do it sense I am selling every thing I have and at rock bottom prices

20190108_153425.jpg

20190108_132203.jpg

20200322_155222.jpg

20200322_155637 (1).jpg

20200322_160309.jpg

20200322_160325.jpg

20200322_155739.jpg

20200322_155418 (1).jpg

20200322_155410.jpg

20200322_155700.jpg

20200322_155448.jpg

20190108_132220.jpg