Who do you share the hobby with?

Jesse

My wife enjoys it to a point. The limiting on her enjoyment is because she has an eye for any fish that is extremely hard to keep, Eats other fish, is extremely expensive, eats coral, not friendly, or is just not something I can get yet because of territorial issues. With Coral her love is basically about the same. Expensive, extremely slow growing, doesn’t understand that they don’t all grow right next to each other. 

One of my college buddies has been texting me nonstop for the past few days, wanting to start up a reef tank! It’s been really cool taking about cycling and talking livestock. I’m going to give him my old nuvo 10 and some old gear to get his feet wet, for sure going to pressure him into starting a tank thread on here

3 hours ago, AspiringLobophyllia said:

One of my college buddies has been texting me nonstop for the past few days, wanting to start up a reef tank! It’s been really cool taking about cycling and talking livestock. I’m going to give him my old nuvo 10 and some old gear to get his feet wet, for sure going to pressure him into starting a tank thread on here

Awesome! Always fun to share the hobby.