Lights and Tanks

Trying to clear out some clutter and afford led lights for the 5 foot predator tank. Have some tanks, lights, and misc equipment that Jeff70 and I will never use. Sale, trade for led lights, or best offer 

Tanks (pictures available upon request and I'll try to get more up later):

-10 gallon, three available. $8

-30 standard, $25

-55 standard, $50 

-46 bow-front. Have one drilled and one not drilled, only looking to sell one of them. $60 

-20 long, three available. $15

Tank Stands: 

-metal frame stand for 55, "Imagitarium Brooklyn 55 Gallon Metal Tank Stand" its in good shape, tiny bit of rust. $40 or bundle with 55g for $80

-wood stand for 46 breeder. study, but really bad paint job. $20 as is, $40 and I'll sand it, $60+cost of chosen paint/finish and I'll sand, paint, and finish lol 

Lights:
-Metal halide/fluorescent fixture, works. little bit of the white interior finish is coming off directly behind the bulbs. comes with metal halide bulbs: 2 used , 2 with 1 month total use, and 2 brand new in box. $300 OBO. Its the 4 foot version of this light: https://www.marinedepot.com/hamilton-cebu-sun-lighting-system-36-inch-1-x-250-watt-20-000k-metal-halide-and-4-x-39-watt-t5-ho-actinics?utm_source=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_content=HT32502&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyb_27PGV6AIVTr7ACh1NQAIREAkYCSABEgLT8PD_BwE&

-4 foot coralife lunar aqualight. quad t-5 fixture. good condition all channels work. missing the electric box moonlight LEDs plug into. $200, comes with 4 bulbs inside the fixture of unknown age. 

-3 foot coralife lunar aqualight. quad t-5 fixture. good condition, UNFORTUNATELY one of two t-5 channels does not work. Unknown problem, have never tried to fix it. $20 or $10 with any other purchase

-3 foot coralife lunar aqualight. quad t-5 fixture. good condition, UNFORTUNATELY one of two t-5 channels does not work, it is missing its feet to rest on aquarium rim, missing one vent cover. Unknown problem, have never tried to fix it. $10 

Equipment: 

-Red Sea Wavemaster Pro. brand new in box. $90

-'Quarium series 'Little Giant Pump' external return pump. 115 volts. used. $120. its this guy https://www.123ponds.com/581507.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInv6vxPSV6AIVDdvACh3YDwVUEAkYESABEgJOsfD_BwE 

-APEX ATO. currently on my tank, I just don't use it and prefer to manually top off. used, $130

pictures upon request, getting kind of hungry after typing this monster of a listing out will post pictures another day