Clarisea sk3000

XBoxxyX

On 3/24/2020 at 5:40 PM, AndrewSPS said:

How are you liking the filter roller? I finally broke down and bought one since the fiancé was sick of me leaving dirty socks in a bucket to bleach. 

I’m liking it so far,  the fact that I set it and forget it and can visibly see the brown used roll is worth the cost imo. Tank is noticeably clearer 

I have the larger unit, it works but I have had a lot of issues with it. Support as been good but currently we are all at a loss with the issue of the fleece getting tight.  I have to replace the screw on the motor every time I replace the roller, sometimes it breaks and the roll then will not rotate. I run the XL rolls and they only last me about 3 weeks. Mine are a lot browner that yours. I also had to put vaseline on the motor to be able to get the dirty roller off once it's time to change out.

48 minutes ago, marinelife said:

I have the larger unit, it works but I have had a lot of issues with it. Support as been good but currently we are all at a loss with the issue of the fleece getting tight.  I have to replace the screw on the motor every time I replace the roller, sometimes it breaks and the roll then will not rotate. I run the XL rolls and they only last me about 3 weeks. Mine are a lot browner that yours. I also had to put vaseline on the motor to be able to get the dirty roller off once it's time to change out.

They are pretty pricey for what you get really. I didn’t think I would have to spend an hour building the thing out of the box. What water level do you run? I’m thinking I may need to raise mine up in the sump some