PS4 Players

Jesse

I don't play but my kids do.  One of my kids uses the ps4 and the other an Xbox and the ps4. On the ps4 its fortnite and they are really looking forward to a game called the last of us 2. They still both play the first one of that series and call of duty.  

Edited by Muttley000

I have a lot of different gaming systems lol. I have an Atari 2600, Atari classic, Nintendo-64, multi-system that plays Nintendo - Super Nintendo - Genesis, a Sega Dreamcast, Xbox 360, PlayStations 1,2,3,4. They are all hooked to my Theater projector in my basement. I play games at 102” view.  My nephews love coming over and playing games all weekend. I started playing Fortnite with them over a year ago. I don’t spend a lot of time playing on them though. When I play it’s either Fortnite, the golf club 2019 which is stupid hard. I was going to start playing RDR but it’s just to involved for me.  Battle Royale games are usually around 30-40 minutes and then start over. 

I play on Xbox...last I had PlayStations in the past, (OG to PS3) but but always ended up playing Xbox more because I had more friends playing over on Xbox live.

At least now they are trying to make more cross play which is nice for playing with friends that are on PS4.

Personally, I like the new Call of Duty, it's what I play mostly. The warzone BR has been fun so far, and nice that's it free for those who dont want the full game.

• 3 weeks later...