image.png.eda6a808e9f2c5a9164040e5bbdf9617.png

Now that we're probably spending more time at home and with the tank, we figured it would be a good time to do something special for Buckeye Reef members. In times like these, sitting back and watching our reef tanks or even working on them can be a perfect way to keep our minds off today's uncertainties. Maybe you've been meaning to upgrade your controller, lights, or dosing pumps, but haven't had the time or maybe you've been wanting to get started with automated testing and control...

Whatever the reason may be, we have an exclusive offer for you!

Starting today (April 6, 2020) to April 19, you can receive a 15% discount on all GHL products!

That's right, all products!
This includes ProfiLux 4 / 4e / Mini controllers, Dosing pumps, LED lighting, KH Director, ION Director, and accessories.

Just be sure to use coupon code Buckeye2020 during checkout at the GHL USA store.
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/usa/store/

GHL-1024x576.thumb.png.371af7d705217e907fc9839d0333c375.png

AND...just like last year, we're also giving customers the opportunity to receive an additional coupon (up to 15% off)!
Who doesn't love extra discounts??? B)

Here's how to qualify for the future discount:
10% off future coupon
In order to qualify for this coupon, do the following:

• Purchase at least 1 of the following products; Any ProfiLux controller...Any GHL Mitras LX7 LED...Any KH Director set
  • Create a thread documenting your changeover and share it on Buckeye Reef and Reef2Reef
    • ProfiLux: Post and share on R2R controller thread...example "My switch from --- to GHL ProfiLux controller
    • Lighting: Post on R2R lighting thread
    • KH Director: Post on R2R equipment thread
      • Update your thread regularly
      • Post plenty of photos, unboxing, close-ups documenting the change
  • When the above is done...email the links to your threads to: info@ghlusa.com

15% off future coupon
To qualify, do the following:

• Meet the 10% off coupon requirements
  • Post a YouTube video showing an unboxing of the product
    • Talk about why you made the purchase
    • How you plan to use it on your tank
    • Show what's included
    • BONUS: Show snippets of you setting it up on the app
  • Email both forum postings and YouTube video links to: info@ghlusa.com

NOTE: Only 1 additional coupon will be issued to each participant who meets the requirements for either the 10% or 15% off coupon
NOTE: Future coupon will be valid for 1 year from date of issue
NOTE: Future coupon may only be used once

10 minutes ago, buk said:

Has anyone else gotten a "Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products." Error?

Yes. But then I just copied and paste the code from the original post and it worked. If you can’t get it to work, let us know. 

25 minutes ago, buk said:

And hello not having to test for anything but phosphates lol. Do I need anything else If i purchased the IOND standalone set to make it function and give me testing results?

Nope.

The IOND standalone set will get you started with auto testing. If you wanted to add dosing, you can add a slave doser to the setup. That will allow you to setup normal dosing schedules and also allow the IOND to make adjustments to those schedules if it finds that any parameter is outside of the desired value.

1 minute ago, GHL said:

Nope.

The IOND standalone set will get you started with auto testing. If you wanted to add dosing, you can add a slave doser to the setup. That will allow you to setup normal dosing schedules and also allow the IOND to make adjustments to those schedules if it finds that any parameter is outside of the desired value.

Thank you for the quick response.

I bought the profilux 4 mega set and 2 float switches so when the maxi dose is back in stock i can pick one up. So far i think its pretty cool i couldn't hook up my powerbar yet ( cord missing) but so far im enjoying the monitoring and will play around with programing once i get the cord ! Would recommend 

5 hours ago, Nickn said:

I bought the profilux 4 mega set and 2 float switches so when the maxi dose is back in stock i can pick one up. So far i think its pretty cool i couldn't hook up my powerbar yet ( cord missing) but so far im enjoying the monitoring and will play around with programing once i get the cord ! Would recommend 

You don’t have a PAB cable?  If that’s the case you can use a standard computer network cable. Cat5e or cat6 cables work.