Buckeye Reef 2020 Expo Postponed

Love to see people taking advantage of this group buy. GHL products are the best quality hardware/software I’ve dealt with in the hobby. 

@crimsonvice @Jesse @Joe @buk in my order if you didn’t look I ordered a complete doser pump as well as a head and rebuild kits also 4 of the doser tubes for in the heads. That will make it so I have 2 rebuild kits total and all parts for a repair other than the actual doser itself. I did this so if any of us have an issue that a doser head or the like fails we have one in the club as a quick fall back.  I figured with the discount for the club it would be as good chance as ever to have repair parts and that if anyone in the club needed them someone has something. They could just replace them. 

13 minutes ago, Fishoutofwater said:

@crimsonvice @Jesse @Joe @buk in my order if you didn’t look I ordered a complete doser pump as well as a head and rebuild kits also 4 of the doser tubes for in the heads. That will make it so I have 2 rebuild kits total and all parts for a repair other than the actual doser itself. I did this so if any of us have an issue that a doser head or the like fails we have one in the club as a quick fall back.  I figured with the discount for the club it would be as good chance as ever to have repair parts and that if anyone in the club needed them someone has something. They could just replace them. 

Nice that's good thinking. I wanted to order more, but just not the right timing. I see about making a video and getting another 15% off for later. Then you guys can listen to me in real life. Lol

1 hour ago, Fishoutofwater said:

Great idea.

38 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

Today is the last day! Anyone else going to pick anything up??? 

If I would have gotten my corona money I would have. But, I haven’t seen it yet. 

3 hours ago, Joe said:

I may not even get one? 

The guys that work for me that had their tax returns direct deposited have them. If they had to pay in or had paper checks mailed they are still waiting. 

31 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Lol don't hold your breath.  Id have to spend about 4k to get changed over

One piece at a time...

A HUGE thank you goes out to all who participated in this year's group buy!

Enjoy your new goodies and as always, feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

OH and don't forget to share your new purchases on social media!
Tag @ghl_aquariumproducts on IG