Help

Birdman

Lazylivin always has good stuff, i got an order from him in april. Battlecorals has been fantastic as well. Wwc was very unimpressive for cost vs what you get, and if you order a pack from them its gonna be the most common junk they have.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Lazy (brian) is a sponsor on the site.  I just pulled up his website to copy the link, but it says he closed for the summer unfortunately.  His number is in the contact page, so you can always shoot him a text and see.  Hes not active on the forum

39 minutes ago, cptnspanky said:

Lazy (brian) is a sponsor on the site.  I just pulled up his website to copy the link, but it says he closed for the summer unfortunately.  His number is in the contact page, so you can always shoot him a text and see.  Hes not active on the forum

He says he’s not open until September 1st 

If you are open to shipping then this place seems to be a good place. I just won my first few auctions so I haven’t received my corals yet but it is a WYSIWYG place. They always seem to have a con of nice corals for sale. If you live in southwest Ohio then they are close to you in new aulbany Indiana. 

BD1C5A1B-D7E7-422B-A180-4EC392381508.png

9 hours ago, Birdman said:

Yea I ran across them last week. Didn’t know they was a sponsor. See my problem is I hate buying frags. Sad I know. But I prefer to buy colonies. Idk why I just do 

I would prefer to buy colonies myself. 

• Joe locked this topic