ATO

Birdman

I use a Auqa Gadget Hydrofill controller with a Neptune PMUP - but with that controller you can use any pump. They make one for it, but it likes to fail a lot.

Hydrofill is currently on sale at @MarineDepot. I love it.

https://www.marinedepot.com/innovative-marine-hydrofill-ti-auto-top-off-ato-controller?utm_source=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_content=0I10527&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIy5adidXN6QIVA9bACh0DQwf2EAYYASABEgIKfvD_BwE&

30 minutes ago, Scott C said:

I use a Auqa Gadget Hydrofill controller with a Neptune PMUP - but with that controller you can use any pump. They make one for it, but it likes to fail a lot.

Hydrofill is currently on sale at @MarineDepot. I love it.

https://www.marinedepot.com/innovative-marine-hydrofill-ti-auto-top-off-ato-controller?utm_source=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_content=0I10527&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIy5adidXN6QIVA9bACh0DQwf2EAYYASABEgIKfvD_BwE&

Are you recommending something that fails a lot lol???

Just now, Birdman said:

Are you recommending something that fails a lot lol???

lol - absolutely not.  The controller and sensors are phenomenal, the pump is sold separately for this which is a great thing - because it's junk.

I recommend the controller, and your own pump with a check valve.

6 minutes ago, Scott C said:

lol - absolutely not.  The controller and sensors are phenomenal, the pump is sold separately for this which is a great thing - because it's junk.

I recommend the controller, and your own pump with a check valve.

Lol. Now it makes sense 

Well you can do it with just float switches (a low to turn on and a high to turn off) but a controller allows you to look at low being tripped for some time before filling, and then running till not low for some time  The upper switch becomes a safety. I know Neptune products are not loved by many here, but the ATO kit has worked really well for me. Several layers of safety, can stand alone so doesn’t need the controller, and comes with the pump that @Scott C recommends.