Buckeye Reef 2020 Expo Postponed

Sign in to follow this  
Zaireguy

Hi everyone how are you? Trying to make my way back

Hello all

I wanted to drop a line to everyone. I hope you are all doing well and are safe and your tanks are doing ok

I am slowly trying to make my way back into the hobby. Its a hard journey it was a huge part of our lives and for a while i just lost interest in life after everything that happend

I tore down the 300 i just couldn't look at it she had found it for me many years ago and just held to many memories. 

And i lost all the corals trying to deal with everything just to many things going on trying to get the kids to a good place and all the arrangements..so i got a 240 hex tank made by age.to try and start over sowly..its new to me only a few yrs old a buddy had it made custom so i knew the tank and seen it running

I just ordered new bulk heads for the tank.the sump came,will have to get new lights as this one is 60 inches long as i ran two 48 inch atis on the 8ft

So hopefully in the next few months i can start getting some frags and can make this a go.i have to get excited about something in life.

I just want to say hi i cherished the friendship i made here

Wish me luck on my journey back!!

Thank you

Ron

Ron, it is great to see you back. I can’t even imagine what you have been through mentally. Sometimes a distraction is good. I’m sure I speak for everyone here but if there is anything I/we can do to help you along let me/us know. Will look forward to pics of what sounds like a super nice tank you are working with. 

Hi Ron, glad to hear your trying to get back into the hobby. Best of luck. Let us know if we can help 

On 6/19/2020 at 9:46 AM, Zaireguy said:

Thanks everyone its a process and a struggle but trying to move forward everyday

I’d you need anything, let us know.