Everything must go

music

I hope everything is OK, and i know it's been said before if you need any help or someone to hold onto a few things for you i can do that. I don't have much room but I could house the one of the two tangs and the wrasse. Plus any corals. I don't have room for anything else.

I am so touched by all the offers to help from my Buckeye friends!  From folks offering good homes, to those of you I know  in real life offering to temporarily house my beloved fishies, and you all willing to give me back frags in the future, or offering to help dismantle it!  I am touched all the way to my bones!  
Life has been so topsey turvey.  I am scared that the future may bring an urgent shut down of my tank.  So I was thinking to preemptively shut it down.  But after sharing this plan with my kids I got voted down.   Sigh...my dream come true to have the boys interested in my tank again!  Sigh.  For now I will continue to enjoy my tank and keep you all in mind if it comes to a shut down.  
all my love, Victoria

1 hour ago, Travis said:

very happy to hear you get to keep it setup! If you need any help in the future just let us know what we can do to help. Even if you just need someone to come over and help with maintenance because your too busy!

I am humbled.  I dont even know what to say.  Thank you Travis.  

Agreed if you need anything to keep your tank up and running let us know. I have all kinds of unused equipment laying around. I would also be willing to pitch in if you need supplies!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, music said:

I am so touched by all the offers to help from my Buckeye friends!  From folks offering good homes, to those of you I know  in real life offering to temporarily house my beloved fishies, and you all willing to give me back frags in the future, or offering to help dismantle it!  I am touched all the way to my bones!  
Life has been so topsey turvey.  I am scared that the future may bring an urgent shut down of my tank.  So I was thinking to preemptively shut it down.  But after sharing this plan with my kids I got voted down.   Sigh...my dream come true to have the boys interested in my tank again!  Sigh.  For now I will continue to enjoy my tank and keep you all in mind if it comes to a shut down.  
all my love, Victoria

so happy to hear that you are staying in! I know life can be crazy and sometimes the tank is the last thing on your mind...ive been there. As travis said, there are so many in here that are willing to help out. That tank is a beauty and it would be a shame if you had to let it go! let us know what else we can do. Sometimes just going on to the DBCT thread and adding new corals or trading will help keep you interested

You guys are getting me all choked up...I Have to go wash my face now, seriously.  To see that no matter what comes my way I might be able to keep my aquarium going bc I have friends who would help me, or help me down size, or help me get out and then back into the hobby is just such a blessing.  I am truly blessed!  

• Joe locked this topic