GHL Controller With Display

Joe

Selling this. Bought new in October of 2019. Installed January of 2020. Still very much like new. Leaving GHL and never looking back. Here is my build thread to show how long it’s been in use. 

I can’t find a link to the one I got. Maybe they no longer offer that bundle? It is this plus the display. 
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/usa/product/profilux-4-mega-set-6e-black-usa-cnd/

I would like to get $850 for it. I am using it until a replacement controller arrives and I can get it hooked up. Cash only and will motivate me to move quickly. I have original box along with calibration fluids. I will also throw in a KH Director for parts only. No power cord and the top is busted. But still worked last time it was plugged in. 

Also here is my original PayPal receipt of what I paid for it. 
ADD49290-219C-479A-AA9A-19D18759669B.jpeg

10 hours ago, Sevitz5 said:

Can I ask why your leaving GHL and what controller you are going to?

From day one I was reluctant because it is not Mac compatible. But I was willing to work around that. But what really did it for me was the lies about shipping my last order. After almost 3 months of not getting my order and being told several times it was shipping “this week” or “it’s going out tomorrow” I canceled my order. I can’t get a doser and a power bar in less than 3 months or even a honest response in shipping time. I’d be screwed if one failed and I actually needed it ASAP. Also I know of a person who did have a power bar fail. And it still took him a couple months to get a replacement. With GHL knowing it had failed. Just not willing to put my tank on the line just to say I have a GHL controller. There are more reasons. But I don’t want to be to hard on them. 

I’m not sure what I’m going with yet. But probably Apex again. At least there is a ton of used equipment I can get if anything where to ever happen and Neptune couldn’t get me something in a timely manner. 

57 minutes ago, Joe said:

From day one I was reluctant because it is not Mac compatible. But I was willing to work around that. But what really did it for me was the lies about shipping my last order. After almost 3 months of not getting my order and being told several times it was shipping “this week” or “it’s going out tomorrow” I canceled my order. I can’t get a doser and a power bar in less than 3 months or even a honest response in shipping time. I’d be screwed if one failed and I actually needed it ASAP. Also I know of a person who did have a power bar fail. And it still took him a couple months to get a replacement. With GHL knowing it had failed. Just not willing to put my tank on the line just to say I have a GHL controller. There are more reasons. But I don’t want to be to hard on them. 

I’m not sure what I’m going with yet. But probably Apex again. At least there is a ton of used equipment I can get if anything where to ever happen and Neptune couldn’t get me something in a timely manner. 

I agree with you..... that was the main reason I sold my dosers.....getting any support out of them was a nightmare. 

if you do go back to Apex and ever need to borrow something in a pinch, I have a lot of redundancy in my system and could loan you something until you got a replacement.

6 hours ago, Sevitz5 said:

if you do go back to Apex and ever need to borrow something in a pinch, I have a lot of redundancy in my system and could loan you something until you got a replacement.

I appreciate that. I’ll keep it in mind. 

On 7/2/2020 at 11:40 PM, jakesweep said:

@Joe I'm getting ready to start breaking down my system. I'll be selling an Apex system as soon as I find a new home for the livestock. Let me know if you end up going that route!

How old is it and how much? I haven’t bought anything yet. 

On 7/3/2020 at 12:04 AM, Fishoutofwater said:

I want the display!! They no longer make it and when the mega sets containing them are gone that’s it. I’ve been searching for awhile for one.   I should have just bought the mega. 

You can keep the display and sell the rest? Or keep for backup? 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jakesweep said:

@Joe I've decided to keep all of my equipment (except for the tank) because I'm sure I'll want to set things up again after we settle in. So the Apex is no longer for sale. Sorry about that!

No worries. Thanks for the update. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2020 at 7:50 PM, Timry2 said:

Do you still have the GHL For sale and is so, what probes and equipment are included in the sale.

thanks 

Still available. Has all probes it came with. Ph, con, temp, redox. Nothing extra outside what it came with. 

• 5 months later...
  • Joe locked this topic