Need Some Help

So my luck didnt end with my new tank now I'm having problems with my 60 cube and really need advice. I started having what I thought was cyano like I have in the past so decided to do a black out. Started it last friday and uncovered sunday, lot of it was gone. Lot of the corals and anemone looked mad but thats normal. Come monday most of the corals were back to normal except some zoas, torch, pulsing xenia and my bubbletip. Did a 10 gallon water change. Tuesday they looked the same so I ran tests and had a reading of .25 ammonia which I thought was odd so I did a 15 gallon water change. Wednesday anemone looked a littler better but found a couple of my turbo snails randomly laying on their backs and my wifes mandarin dead (was out swimming day before). All other fish are fine, ran an ammonia test again and it was between 0 and .25 (tested my other tank to verify my test kit and it was 0). Now Im noticing a lot of patches of brown algae appearing everywhere. Today came home to a dead cleaner shrimp (my son was in tears). I ran every test I have today:
Temp 79.8
Salinity: 1.023
Ammonia: 0
Nitrites: 0
Nitrates: 10ppm
Ph: 7.8
Calcium: 375
Dkh: 7.7

Now my daughter just pointed out we have not seen our starry blenny in weeks, I dont know if him dieing caused this but it could of been weeks ago.

Bubbletip is almost back to looking normal today. Zoas are 50/50, pulsing xenia looks absolutely terrible. Torch Id say is 75%, All other corals look normal (mushrooms, gsp, rock flowers, trumpets). There is a brown algae all over the rocks and sand.

Where should I go from here? I added carbon last night. I have 20 gallons mixed to do another water change if needed. Any suggestions? Nothing has been added to this tank in about 3-4 weeks. Between my wifes mandarin and sons shrimp they are both over my tanks and rather I just tear them down, idk what to do.

20200723_191020.jpg

20200723_191033.jpg

20200723_191025.jpg

What are your phosphates ? Could be a nutrient issue on that end. Every tank does through an ugly brown algae phase. My tank went through it for a good 2 months until I start watching nutrients ( nitrate and phosphate ) a little more. I also started dosing more beneficial bacteria to outcompete the algae. Vibrant worked for me if you dose it correctly along with Dr. Tim’s bacteria. A UV will also help but it’s only a bandaid until the tank gets in check.

dinoflagellates will also piss off the coral until they are kept in balance. Be sure to siphon as much off the sand bed when doing a water change. 

Edited by AndrewSPS