Waffen's Reefer 250

Waffen06

7 hours ago, Birdman said:

I really love those zoas. If you ever frag. I’ll be a player on some 

The yellow ones? Theres two groups of them of course on the same large rock lol. When I rearrange my rocks Ill try to get a couple off as Id love to frag them as well

16 minutes ago, Waffen06 said:

Ugh well that green sps I got hasnt been looking the best and today saw my coral beauty nipping at it. Should of thought that might happen. I dont know if I should try feeding him more and leave it or move it back to my nuvo. 

Try to feed it a little more. When I had mine in my 90 few years ago it picked at mine and I target feed it until it didn’t want to eat anymore at that time. And it never picked at any of my corals. 

• 3 weeks later...

Tank is sad an empty. All fish moved to quarantine. Came home today and my cleaner shrimp was dead, he was fine yesterday. This is the second one I've lost. First one lasted a few months, this one about a month I dont know why. Going to be a long 10 weeks with no fish in the tank

20200917_185131.jpg

1 hour ago, JMM said:

Just a thought but do you have any snails or crabs in with the cleaner shrimp? I wonder if you might have copper residue in your system ?  You’re not far from Lima. If you are ever over that way let me know and I can give you a couple corals. 

Jim

My snails and hermit crabs have been doing great. I greatly appreciate that

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks, added a UV over the weekend to help battle some algae and dinos that looked like they were starting. Problem is my jebao pump is on max and only puts out about 650 gph. By my calculations I need at least 500 gph just for the UV let alone my return for the tank. Ordered a larger pump that will be here tomorrow, its rated at 1700 gph so should be plenty.