Staub Aqua Farm

8 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Where is the place located?  Interested in seeing how it looks when it arrives. 

Down in WV close to Huntington.  Will keep this post updated when I get the corals in. Im pretty excited.

Yes, i dipped them in coral rx and 15 min drip acclimate. They are in the tank now. I can see the polyps starting to open slowly but the xenia just looks like a wee bitty peice of rock. I wonder if it disintgrated in transit? Should i see anything fleshy or is it possibly still closed up? Do they have a hard shell base or is there just nothing there and that really is a rock?

I emailed them and sent pictures and he said let’s watch to see over the weekend but it sounds like the xenia is doa. Not sure what their solution to the problem is but i really want some damn xenia! Lol

It was shipped on wednesday afternoon and got here friday afternoon. He said he ships a ton of corals like this.  He waited until wednesday to ship them (vs monday) because he said the xenia looked stressed. 

He shipped another one, was supposed to get it here before Friday but didnt get it in the mail in time so its supposed to be here today. (I had plans I had to cancel because of it). Will see how the coral looks when it gets here.

• 2 weeks later...