Merry Christmas

Jesse

Meet Wally, he was our Christmas surprise. He is a rescue that has been in 4 homes in the last 2 months. But now in his forever home. We got the call and picked this guy up on Dec 23rd. He has some separation anxiety with being bounced around so much. However, I am happy that he has put all of his trust in me as he has become my shadow. In the past 4 days we have only had 15 minutes apart when he was with the vet.

image.png.767e7ab9e773545c20a3c9da0a43c315.pngimage.png.fd0ae85885c25ff4e8d7b61fb1ed4753.png

2 hours ago, Flounder said:

Meet Wally, he was our Christmas surprise. He is a rescue that has been in 4 homes in the last 2 months. But now in his forever home. We got the call and picked this guy up on Dec 23rd. He has some separation anxiety with being bounced around so much. However, I am happy that he has put all of his trust in me as he has become my shadow. In the past 4 days we have only had 15 minutes apart when he was with the vet.

Awesome and congrats @Flounder. Will be your best friend for life.

6 hours ago, Flounder said:

image.png.767e7ab9e773545c20a3c9da0a43c315.pngimage.png.fd0ae85885c25ff4e8d7b61fb1ed4753.png

Looks like a wire hair pointer.  Have a friend that sells them and GSP’s. He trains as well. Dirty point kennels. Should be a very loyal and active dog. 

On 12/27/2020 at 3:53 PM, Fishoutofwater said:

Looks like a wire hair pointer.  Have a friend that sells them and GSP’s. He trains as well. Dirty point kennels. Should be a very loyal and active dog. 

He is an American Wirehaired Pointing Griffon (basically a GSP). The plan is for him to become my new running partner as my 13 year old dog has retired from his running career. Loyal and Active are a great combination for me, but previous owners didn't give him the activity needed. Which results in a protective dog, so we have a little work to do.