180 Gallon reef

Aaron

I am consolidating tanks and need to get rid of a bunch of stuff. 180 gallon tank, 3 kessil a360we with controller, 2x mp40, 2x sicce pumps do not remember the model, 55 gallon sump, ato, kessil refugium light, bubble magus curve 7 skimmer, digital aquatics reefkeeper w/ extra modules, lots of filter socks, salt, brute cans if you need x 3, some various triton reagents, test kits, dual carbon reactors, a few smaller pumps. I have an extra 10 gallon brute trach can full of rock, some dr tims products, Lots of other little stuff. Basically everything to run this tank for a good long while. The tank has some mushrooms, sailfin tang 1 green chromis, 1 fire angel, 3 blue damsels, 1 tiger goby. All of the pictures of the tank are not good, I will post as sood as i figure out how to make them better.

• 3 weeks later...

2 of them are about 4 years old. One is not quite 2. They do have some newer parts like the wet sides and 2 of them have the updated controller. I do have an extra newer controller 

23 hours ago, Aaron said:

2 of them are about 4 years old. One is not quite 2. They do have some newer parts like the wet sides and 2 of them have the updated controller. I do have an extra newer controller 

Thank you

I have had this one running for 6 years now. Overall condition is great. All pumps, plumbing, electronics are functioning as it should. The tank itself is a standard 180 gallon tank. Tank with stand is 26x67x69

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

• 3 weeks later...