ATO question

Jason

4 hours ago, Fishoutofwater said:

180  tunze makes 2 different sized ato’s.  But the large one can be adjusted up or down as well for tank sizes. I’m not certain if the smaller one does this or not. I’ve never had one.  

Good to know. I'm putting this on a 220. I may use a larger water tank

23 hours ago, Jason said:

Yeah finally getting a bit of a life back. New tank and going great. 

Tell me more about your set up

Well this hasn’t been public until now but I am tearing down beginning next week.  My tanks are neglected and it’s not fair to leave them up like this.  I am a year in after starting a custom woodworking business, and still working my 55 hour a week job.  The good news is the tear down is one of the very first steps in building an addition onto my house that will leave me in a position for a much larger rebuild, but it will probably be two years getting off the ground.

9 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Well this hasn’t been public until now but I am tearing down beginning next week.  My tanks are neglected and it’s not fair to leave them up like this.  I am a year in after starting a custom woodworking business, and still working my 55 hour a week job.  The good news is the tear down is one of the very first steps in building an addition onto my house that will leave me in a position for a much larger rebuild, but it will probably be two years getting off the ground.

Yeah I was there. Just getting mine back in shape. Selling anything or saving for future?