• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you feed?

Jesse

Ehiem feeder dumps pellets 2 times a day then I drop a pinch of flakes in the evening or a block of frozen brine or spiralina when I fill top off container. I drop some ocean magik every few days as well as some AB+ . And reef chili/reef roids about once a week. My skimmer is actually way bigger than I need for my tank and I would only run it part time if I didn’t need it for the co2 scrubber that’s hooked to it.  

• 1 year later...

I think what we should feed will depend on what kind of fish you are keeping. And for most fish, I usually drop on fresh or raw pieces of vegetables, fruit, and meat. And we will have a separate diet for each type of fish such as carnivorous, herbivorous, and omnivorous.
When I accidentally overfeed them, I will use the gravel machine to remove the leftovers for them.

On 10/29/2022 at 11:51 PM, Friedrich Koss said:

I think what we should feed will depend on what kind of fish you are keeping. And for most fish, I usually drop on fresh or raw pieces of vegetables, fruit, and meat. And we will have a separate diet for each type of fish such as carnivorous, herbivorous, and omnivorous.
When I accidentally overfeed them, I will use the gravel machine to remove the leftovers for them.